Intensive Training of Koryo Hand Therapy
and/or Acu-Magnet Therapy
The offer includes the following:
1. 7 ~15 days of free accommodation (one clean room per individual
in a private property)
2. Transportation from and to Airport
3. Three meals per day
4. Free Internet access and domestic phone calls and free calls to the United
5. One day complementary sightseers (In Australia and Thailand only)
6. 7 days of intensive training for Koryo Hand Therapy
7. 7 Days of Intensive training for Acu-Magnet Therapy.
8. Students will receive free supplies for their practice (2 Packs of KHT
Pellets, Probe &reusable tape dispenser)
9. Or, 12 days of intensive training for both Koryo Hand Therapy and Acu-magnet
10. Students will receive backup program to their references valued up to
$3200.00 free of charge.
11. Students will be supported for up to 2 years for any problem related to
treating a pain or disease, guidance etc. by phone, e-mail, online etc.
(deduct $1000 from the total tuition if you prefer to have your own accommodation
and meals during the training)
For Koryo Hand Therapy alone: $5950.00 Australian
or USD (50 hours/ 7 days)
For Acu Magnet Therapy alone; $4950.00 Per individual (40 hours 6 days)For
Body Constitutional Type Based on Five Element of Chinese Medicine $3500.00
(25 hours 4 days)
For Koryo Hand Therapy and Acu-Magnet Therapy $9500.00 (11 days 70 hours)
(The body constitutional type is taught in
Koryo Hand and Acu-magnet therapy)
(The above prices are for Australia and Thailand
and Las Vegas only. Please add an extra $1000 if you wish to attend the the
training in Hawaii. Unless, you will take care of your own food and accommodation
during your stay)
Certification and Rewards:
Students are eligible to take a practical and theoretical exam and receive
either Koryo Hand Therapy Diploma Certificate or Koryo Hand-Acu-Magnet Therapy
Practitioners Certificate after they pass both exams with a score of no less
Students are able to pay their tuition by a Visa or Master card or a debit
Students must register at least 45 days prior to set schedule.
Students are to pay a nonrefundable fee of 10% from the total tuition prior
to starting date of schedule which will be credited to their account at the
Students are to pay a 10% of their total fees prior to registration, 65%
of their tuition on the first day of training and the day of their graduation.
. Aukoshimo Professional grantees full satisfaction.
Any student who is not fully satisfied with the outcome of the training will
receive their tuition back at the end of their trainings.
To register click on the button below
This will be a preliminary registration. It is not absolute
until all arrangements has been made and you have agreed and satisfied with
To receive the course outline for Koryo Hand
Therapy please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org